Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome to the new RM!
Topic Started: Jan 27 2018, 09:53 PM (558 Views)
BA
Member Avatar
Administrator

Posted Image
Phew, I finally got things finished! You'll see that I managed to make things look as old RM as possible, but I'll go ahead and point out some new things on the site here:

- I initiated a new policy, Members who have signatures or avatars from Photobucket or imageshack that are no longer displaying due to the host's new respective monetization policies, those images will be removed and their URLs will be placed in your signature for reference. Please feel free to reupload them elsewhere and add them back to your profile.

- Profile fields got an update, I transferred most members' information but feel free to update if you see anything strange on your profile. Also, I'll be adding/editing the profile fields soon so stay tuned.

-Profiles now have status updates, let us know what you're thinking! Access this feature on your profile.

-I'm looking into how to bring back custom name colors, everyone's name color values have been preserved from ZIfboard RM Nevermind, found it. Colors are back!

-Portal Page is getting reworked so right now its pretty basic, stay tuned for that.

-You can select which theme you want to use! Select the drop down box at the bottom of the forum to see what's available. You may get an error message if you try to change your theme from a topic/post screen. Remove everything after the % in the URL if this happens.

-To post YouTube videos you'll need to use the "[FLASH]" tags, "[YOUTUBE]" will no longer work. I added a word filter that'll swap them out just in case you forget. I've went around and changed some of the one's I saw as well.

-Signatures will no longer use HTML but instead can use BBCode. I went ahead and updated some signatures that were using the [align=center] tag. Refer to this page to see what BBCode is available and where you can use it.

-Search actually works

-Dates are displayed as relative now (i.e. it'll say "a minute ago") instead of an absolute time (i.e. 1:50 PM), after a certain point and then it'll switch to absolute time.

-Forums are collapsible now, just click the little "-" icon to collapse and press the "+" icon to expand again.

-Blogs are now available! Click here to set yours up! Blogs for each member can be accessed on their profile page.

420 members *dabs*
PM Offline Member Quote Post Goto Top

Valsion
Member Avatar
Hero of Time
Looks really smooth. Like old times :)
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9936/valsig1.png
^ Made by Tid
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6914/derpys2c.png
^ Made by Eddie

getsomepie
Member Avatar
Fighting Polygon
[ *  * ]
ok
Posted Image

BA
Member Avatar
Administrator

lol oh hey GSP

Draayder
Member Avatar
King DeDeDe
Looking good!
Posted Image

Yashichi
Member Avatar
Metaknight
ddddddddddddddddddd

Naggy
Member Avatar

speed run a viddygame yashi
"Getting a BA will set you up for success." -Ancient Proverb

Odysseus
Member Avatar
PRRRROMOTION

Slick work BA. ;)
Posted Image

Eloption
Member Avatar
Golbez
Wow this place looks like just I remembered!

Sub
Member Avatar
Sage of Hope
Oh shit where the **** have I been.

Also you made this post on the exact 10-year anniversary of my joining RM. Talk about a birthday present.
Edited by Sub, Apr 22 2018, 11:48 PM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Bulletin Board · Next Topic »
Add Reply