Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LostMagic Speedrun
Topic Started: Jan 19 2017, 09:25 PM (1,423 Views)
Naggy
Member Avatar

Hey friends, it's been awhile.

I just modded my 3DS to allow for live streaming directly to twitch and I'd like to attempt the world record run for LostMagic. Would anyone be willing to support me? I still have a few logistical barriers to overcome due to having a mac and requiring python in order to interface with the homebrew app, but once i get that figured out I'll be good to go.

If you'd like to follow along with my progress here are my social media links:

twitter
twitch
"Getting a BA will set you up for success." -Ancient Proverb
PM Offline Member Quote Post Goto Top

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
I'm rooting for you!
[12:11:43 AM] BA: "I work 60+ a week, I have a life and I'm not a virgin. I just happen to be smarter, think faster and better than YOU(yes, you the fan boy reading my motto) in all aspects of this game."

Draayder
Member Avatar
King DeDeDe
You'll have to let me know how you set that up, I've got a homebrew'd old 3ds for pkhex.
Posted Image

BA
Member Avatar
Administrator

Nice. Godspeed and I'll try to watch when I can

Naggy
Member Avatar

Draayder,Jan 19 2017
11:06 PM
You'll have to let me know how you set that up, I've got a homebrew'd old 3ds for pkhex.

currently video streaming only works with the new nintendo 3ds. it's not that the processing speed is the issue but the fact that the new nintendo 3ds has new hardware that the app requires in order to work so it would have to be rewritten from scratch to support the old 3ds

thanks for the support everyone! i'll keep you all posted
"Getting a BA will set you up for success." -Ancient Proverb

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
You should try to get on AGDQ next year : O
[12:11:43 AM] BA: "I work 60+ a week, I have a life and I'm not a virgin. I just happen to be smarter, think faster and better than YOU(yes, you the fan boy reading my motto) in all aspects of this game."

Draayder
Member Avatar
King DeDeDe
Naggy,Jan 19 2017
08:29 PM
Draayder,Jan 19 2017
11:06 PM

currently video streaming only works with the new nintendo 3ds. it's not that the processing speed is the issue but the fact that the new nintendo 3ds has new hardware that the app requires in order to work so it would have to be rewritten from scratch to support the old 3ds

thanks for the support everyone! i'll keep you all posted

Gotcha, I'd seen some stuff like that for new 3ds (which I also have but I like being able to update that one lol). I guess I do have a copy of cubic ninja that I could use as an entry point, but I'm not sure I want to deal with 2 different hacked 3dss.
Posted Image

Dr. Peace
No Avatar
Master of the Elements
I'll watch for sure, it'd be great to see somebody actually good at lost magic play.
Quote:

[10:34:20 PM] Rawb | Marraphy: i get a boner everytime i kill someone

Quote:

[5:51:56 PM] BA: geeettttttt
dunked on!!!

Quote:

[1:43:03 AM] Draayder: it's better to not die than to die

Quote:

[6:25:01 PM] BA: Everyone can die for all I care

Quote:

[5:16:24 PM] Mantonio: The sort of voice you see breathy women sang rock songs with a ukelele

Nixon
Member Avatar

lemme know when you stream dude. if you make it to agdq ill couch for you
Posted Image

Sub
Member Avatar
Sage of Hope
I am in full support of this endeavor.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply