Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What are your plans on Switch Day?
Topic Started: Feb 16 2017, 12:18 AM (1,207 Views)
Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Friday March 3rd - My work has weekly meetings at 11am-1pm on Fridays, which kind of works out perfectly since it's really early. After that, I should be free all day. Whenever my amazon package is delivered I'm gonna tear it open and play BOTW all weekend nonstop parakeru;

Praying for a 1pm delivery tho.. lol
[12:11:43 AM] BA: "I work 60+ a week, I have a life and I'm not a virgin. I just happen to be smarter, think faster and better than YOU(yes, you the fan boy reading my motto) in all aspects of this game."
PM Offline Member Quote Post Goto Top

Draayder
Member Avatar
King DeDeDe
Hoping I actually get a preorder lol
Posted Image

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Oh no :[ I know Amazon's have been gone for a while, but some other stores might have them? Checking https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/new/ might net you a chance somewhere
[12:11:43 AM] BA: "I work 60+ a week, I have a life and I'm not a virgin. I just happen to be smarter, think faster and better than YOU(yes, you the fan boy reading my motto) in all aspects of this game."

BA
Member Avatar
Administrator

You can probably walk into a Kmart and find them behind the bed curtain walls

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Some stores that aren't offering preorders (Target, ToysRus) will be first-come, first-served, if you feel like waiting outside in line on launch day.

Spoiler: click to toggle

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Me in 4 days:

ZolortheRockandRollDestroyer
Member Avatar
Crystalman
I have to work until 9:30, then I plan on getting in line immediately after I get out. Perhaps Lord Ford will see fit to ensure they have one for me.
Posted Image

Sub,Dec 11 2013
03:45 AM
Custard,Dec 10 2013
10:27 PM
There are toys that you operate with your genitalia?

I think they're called books.

behold my robes behold my robes behold my robes behold my robes

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Posted Image

I see a couple of people were waiting in lines tonight... for what, I wonder? ;)

A Public Service Announcement:
http://absoluteclown.tumblr.com/post/15793...664/the-tasting

Member Avatar
Crystalman
I'm in line, not too far from the front! Here's hoping I'll be able to get one tonight!
Posted Image

Sub,Dec 11 2013
Custard,Dec 10 2013

Member Avatar
Crystalman
Managed to get one and BotW! This I actually the first Nintendo console I've bought since the GameCube.
Posted Image

Sub,Dec 11 2013
Custard,Dec 10 2013

Draayder
Member Avatar
King DeDeDe
Doc and I stood in the below freezing temps for 4 hours and got a Switch, BOTW, and 1-2 Switch.

We both also got a cold, free of charge.
Posted Image

BA
Member Avatar
Administrator

I flew home on a plane, I'll pick one up soon or whenever possible

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Pretty good Switchmas for me.

I got a text from Amazon that they delivered it, -right- as i was done with work. Unboxed it when I got home and played some Snipperclips / spent an hour trying to figure out how to copy over a Mii from Wii U lol...

Later on we had a 1-2-Switch party with a decent sized group of friends. It was a ton of fun.

And now Botw in bed until I pass out. :'(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo · Next Topic »
Add Reply