Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hi there
Topic Started: Mar 3 2016, 10:41 PM (308 Views)
Fred Durst
Member Avatar
Lost Magic Wannabe
[ * ]
I'm here as a long time lost magic enthusiast looking for a community to theoryhammer with in the coming months as I prepare for a good old fashioned mage duel with a friend of mine. Having first played the game around release when I was significantly younger, It's distinct style and mythos has had a lasting effect on how I view fantasy and the fictional concept of magic drastically.
PM Offline Member Quote Post Goto Top

Marraphy
Member Avatar
Blue Mage
Hey there 8)

You should PM Naggy, he's really good at the game!

And yeah I totally get what you mean, this game has been a big inspiration for me when it comes to fantasy stuff.
[12:11:43 AM] BA: "I work 60+ a week, I have a life and I'm not a virgin. I just happen to be smarter, think faster and better than YOU(yes, you the fan boy reading my motto) in all aspects of this game."

BA
Member Avatar
Administrator

Welcome to RM.

It's rare to see a person who's still into LostMagic these days, so we're glad to have you. Feel free to browse through the forums to pick up on what we've already discussed over the years and to add anything that could be useful.

I think most of us are US based players so their times available will reflect that, where are you from fred?

Sub
Member Avatar
Sage of Hope
Hey Mr Durst. Huge fan. I particularly enjoyed your work on Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourselves! · Next Topic »
Add Reply